whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Sunday, November 23, 2014

6:16pm

I love Emmit so much. He is just so wonderful. Brought me flowers the other night since my face was still puffy and numb. We watched a movie and then he went home. He basically covered my morning shift today and just makes me smile. He knows I'm hurting and just hugs me right.

I saw Mockingjay part 1 today with Dad, Bob, and Terrie. It was pretty good. Just can't wait until the second half comes out. It will be even better since it will have more of the action and such involved.

It's been raining and cold out. Which is really nice and makes me want to paint. Which I really should do. Thinking about Christmas. And Thankgiving.. Fingers crossed I'll be totally healed and able to eat by then.
Trying to do most of my Christmas shopping before December even arrives. And so far I'm doing okay.

Anyways, just wanted to recap what has been happening. And how much I appreciate Emmit.