whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Wednesday, November 19, 2014

7:55pm

Didn't get the job at Mint. As expected. It's okay.
Today I had my consultation regarding wisdom teeth.
Friday is the day.. Not thinking too much of it. But stil a little nervous. I just hope they let me keep my teeth.

Last night was crazy. Cru made me cry and got me angry I have no idea what even happened. He has changed so much and hit this new high. Acting like some sort of savant. Talking at me and saying all these things.. It was overwhelming to say the least.
He's found numerology and life paths. 
Thinks he needs to save everyone from their sadness. Find forgiveness and love. It was like he was straight injected with yoga and hemp that night. It was outrageous. Talking hippie like never before.

Luckily the night ended fine. I went home and crashed- intending on sleeping in only to wake up early and then go on a dog walk. It was actually really really beautiful and the best solo walk (with Scout) I've been on.
Unsure if it had anything to do with the release of negativity Cru said I cried out the night before.. But I'm going to say it was the leaves. The trees and all were  more than I could explain. I wish I could just live in this weather all the time. Live in the Empire Mine. I most definitely will miss it most once I leave.