whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Wednesday, November 12, 2014

9:41am

Okay. Lets get down to business. I need to blog more (pretty much a constant issue mentioned in every post..)

Halloween happened. Pretty mellow just went to a party at Skye's house. Lots of weed and drinking and such. The usual.. I even cried and Emmit and I talked about some stuff that was bothering me for a while, so all in all it was a good thing. we are growing and learning each other more and more.

Yesterday was our year +1 month.
Pretty neat.
I actually haven't seen him in 2 days since our schedules have been clashed entirely and I spent the night at Sophie's apartment in Sac the oner night. But I'm pretty sure we work together today.

Now what I really wanted to mention was that Olivia Steele just sent me a message on Facebook letting me know she had put in her 2 weeks at Mint and referred me as her replacement. She feels I can rise to the responsibility and fill her place with the job and social media portion of it all.
Lately things at Carolines have been rough. Taking this semester off has been pretty hard, working 40 hour work weeks.. its wearing me down. Especially with training.
So I can only see this being good for me. I'm excited.
she said they would call me and set up an interview soon so thats kinda nerve-wracking. Haven't had one of those in 3 years.. but its time. Corrie and Courtney are moving in January and its about time for me to make a change. And since I'm only taking one class next semester I don't see that being too huge a problem.

Today is Dad's birthday so I have to go buy him a candle or something real quick before work. but that was my update for the day! Fingers crossed I continue updating this thing. God only knows how much I've needed to. For my sanity..

Until next time!