whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Wednesday, March 7, 2012

1:34am

I know I should probably go to bed, but after watching the video about Joseph Kony I feel like I should run around the planet 173,900 times so I can feel like I'm doing something productive. I hate knowing that there are humans in this world that are so incredibly fucked up as Kony.

My question is: What did this world do to you Joseph Kony? What happened to you that was so bad, that somewhere in your head you came up with this solution. The solution to all your problems. To abduct children, make them commit crimes they cant even begin to comprehend..What happened to you that was so bad that you had to get back at the world by becoming a monster for 20+ years..

Were you molested as a child? Beaten by parent(s)? Starved? Forced to kill?
Really..Please, enlighten me..
I'm dying to know.
What the fuck happened to you?

Deep down, truly deep down in my heart I want to believe that you were once a good person. I mean, everyone was a good person at one point in time, right?
You can't just be born with horrible intentions awaiting you?

Then you can bring God into it.

Who is God anyways? Some guy who healed the blind, parted waters, etc.
But supposedly, he "created" us all right? I think that's the way it goes.

So is he to blame? Why Mr. God would you create some of the awful people in this world.

KONY
HITLER
BIN LADEN


Just to name a few.
What were your plans after that?

Have us fight the wars they had planned?
Have us become just as big a monster as each of them?
What are we accomplishing by doing that?
Fighting the battles YOU- God, should never have made possible.

How does it go?
"An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind."



There are some fucked up things in this life. And chances are there will be in the next one, and the one after that, and the next and the next..
You get the point.

So I know it's rude to point fingers but everyone does? Someone has to?


I don't know.... I just feel so helpless in all this. Like even if I did buy a help kit, and even if I did wear the bracelet, or wore a shirt, or put up a poster, or shared a link.. Deep down I feel like I'm really not helping. I'm just a small person in this fucked up situation.

But who says I'm not going to try? I'll share a link, I'll wear the god damn bracelet, I'll do all that my heart can.
Shit, I may even pray.


And this "God" guy only knows how many times in my life I've ever done that..

I guess my point is..
I want to do something. I want to leave this life like Gavin's Dad.
I want to leave this life knowing that I've done something. I've accomplished something.
I've helped someone.
I've changed someones life.
I've made someone cry.
I've made someone laugh.
I've kept someone warm.
I've made someone happy.
I've seen all I wanted to see.

I've done all that I can do..


I just want to do.