whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Saturday, March 17, 2012

2:48pm

It's raining again. You were doing so well mother nature....
All morning you stayed dry. You even let the sun come out for a bit!
But oh well, I suppose it's not a big deal seeing as how I'm inside.


Happy St. Patrick's day everybody.
You know what that means right? Corn beef and cabbage. And lots of drunks.
And that my date of birth was 2 days ago.

I'm officially 19. My last 'teenage year' so that's kind of interesting.
I had a math test at 9:30am and then went to work. Made myself a drink, read Hunger Games a bit, Austin surprised me with flowers and took me to lunch at Asian Gardens for the first time, we went back to my house and played with Scout until my dad got home.
We kept it small, just went to Players and had my usual family and friends over. Austin came which was nice. But I felt bad for him the whole time. He clearly was out of place. Kind of.

I got lots of $20.00 bills. Enough to add up to $220.00 + $50.00 for Yuba Blue, about $25.00~ for Massage Envy (still have one from my last birthday for $65.00~) and that's about it?

Of course my mom text me. I replies. She said a few lies, went on her way. I didn't let it effect me too much.
All in all it wasn't bad.

It still hasn't hit me that I am 19. It didn't hit me that it was my birthday really. And then by the time the night was over and I looked at the clock to find it was 12:30am the day was over. It had been over for a solid half hour and I didn't know. I felt like I was jipped almost. I don't know.. Hard to explain.
The next day (yesterday) Khrista, Tiz, and myself all went shopping at Crossroads, Nordstrom Rack, and then the mall. It was very nice.
Then we went to Olive Garden for the first time and a big muscly man passed out multiple times and it was quite a rush.
All in all that was a nice day.
Now today I worked (this morning 6:30-11:00am) and have been here ever since. Kind of in a odd mood really. I started Catching Fire and automatically get the feeling that it won't be as good as The Hunger Games. But I'll keep you posted.

Anyways, here are some pictures from the past few days of my life: