whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Monday, March 5, 2012

8:38pm

I left my digital class early today. Horrid headache and felt sick.
I'm better now.

I'm sure my teacher isn't happy, but I don't care at this point.

Bigger fish are in need of frying. I feel like I have so much to do and no time to do it.
Welcome to the real world right?

I think I'm gaining weight and it fucking sucks. I wish I just never had an appetite. Food is a monster.
My day of birth is coming up. Weird considering I feel like it hasn't been a whole year since my last one.
In 10 days I will be 19 years old. And nothing will change.
At least I have come to accept it.

I want this camera.

Really badly. And I want to get rid of this black hair already and Ombré my hair. I'm ready for something new.

I'm so tired.. But I took pictures of my sweater the other day with Courtney and then went to Austin's and took some on his property in the back. It is beautiful back there. I had no idea it even existed. It was still snowy and lovely. I think I got some nice pictures.






I'll upload the rest tomorrow after I finish editing them in the lab after math.
Until then, goodnight.