whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Thursday, March 1, 2012

9:53pm

Why am I sad right now? I have no reason to be. But I am. I feel as though I could cry and just weep.

It may be the weather or it may be me. It may be the music my headphones are telling my ears.
Regina Spektor, Eet. Just came on, and it's nice. I'm still sad though.

Work was shit. I'm beginning to dislike Ruth. There is really only 3 girls I like to work with. And it's rare I see them.
I'm ready to leave everything. But I can't, I couldn't make it out there.

Why am I sad?

I want to pull an all nighter and at the same time sleep. I can't choose which.

Today was the 2nd snow day in a row. But I did have to work still. Roads were clear by then. I hung out t Austin's before, and I'm wondering if it's part of the reason why I'm sad? He was sleeping the majority of the time. I don't care though.
I'd prefer it if he wasn't. I'd prefer it if he didn't feel the need to talk to other girls. I'd prefer if the snow didn't melt just yet so I could take pictures in it.


Fuck nostalgia.
Here are some pictures.

I should stop letting social networks distract me from my math.