whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Thursday, June 26, 2014

10:23pm

Letting it get to me, yet again. Cried again. Fucking sucks, as usual.











Ready for you to be home. I physically need you. Need you to be here so I can burry my face in your chest and sob. I never missed anyone while I was in Florida. No one but my dog. And I was in a relationship at the time..

But this missing you is awful. Making me sick and my mind go crazy. I need to just stay off Facebook and just worry about me for a while. Or something. Just get myself out if my head. Mentally put myself in a coma for the next month so I can just be blank.

I should go before I start sounding more morbid and emo.

<---------->
Taking pregnancy photos of Mariah tomorrow. Fairly excited. (Not sure if I'm getting paid for this or not.)
Then going to the mall with Salima after. So these are things to look forward to. Three cheers for days off.

Night