whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Sunday, June 22, 2014

9:44pm

Quick update because I should be sleeping:
FaceTime'd Em today for the first time in a while. Really missed his face. I knew I missed his smile and his cheeks but actually seeing them after a few days of only playing text tag it really hit me how much I missed him.
And for the first time since he has been gone I cried. Hearing him tell me he missed me and how he couldn't stop smiling since he saw my face just all caught up with me.

Work was the busiest Sunday I've experienced in a lonnnng time.
But after Emmit and I said our goodbyes I went to Briar Patch and got 2 new succulents and some sunglasses. Then I stopped by Rite Aid and dropped off a roll of film. Headed home grabbed scout and walked on Independence Trail. Held and caught my first salamander. Forgot my memory card at home, luckily my 
AE-1 was in my car too so I caught a few photos on that.
Headed home and Kyle was behind me, ended up going to his place for a few hours. We ended up talking about weed and the like. Which if course isn't my favourite topic. But I suppose I left having learned a few things.

Today is Matt McCoy's birthday so a few people went to the river and then to Maddie/Emmit's to celebrate. But I open tomorrow and since there was no supervisor tonight (again) and I open, the first thing I get to do is registers. Thank you- yet again Holly- for your amazing scheduling skills.
Anyways..

Point is, I miss Emmit. (You.. If you're reading this.) I love you so much it hurts sometimes. But it's the kinda hurt that's worth it.

Sweet dreams darling.