whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Friday, June 20, 2014

9:21pm

Had the day off. Just kept it pretty relaxed. Watched some more Orange is the New Black. Pretty addicting.
Then treated myself to some Jamba Juice and sipped on it while strolling through Salvation Army. Found some pants I can cut into shorts and a glass bottle with 4 "m's" on it. I'll use it as a vase for sure.
Then stopped into Caroline's anddd course ended up hanging out till they closed. Watched more OITNB and sketched a bit. Talked to Beau a little bit about Fools Gold. Then somehow I obtained a headache. They closed up shop and I headed home. Had some ibuprofen and some spaghetti. Went away and then I started missing you.

Just a little bit. But enough to note. I'm making plans to spend more time with your family. And I'm happy about that. I'm going to miss my family reunion tomorrow since I'm working all day, which is unfortunate, but alright. Just a bummer.
I wish I could go, but more than anything I wish I could take you with me. All I want to do is show you to my family and take you places. Hold you close and eat snacks, make jokes, take photos on their hammok. That's all I need.

Anyways, I miss you. But you are doing really well over there! Volunteering at that coffeeshop and meeting new people. Slowing down and living on Peru time. I can't wait to hear your voice. Hear you tell me all about it. But man oh man do I miss your skin. I miss your back so much and your lips. Good grief. I wish I could have kissed you more before you left.

Just going to make seeing you that much more satisfying.
Love you like crazy mister. Truly.