whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Friday, June 27, 2014

8:58pm

Had a nice simple day today.
Started off with taking pregnancy photos with Mariah, which ended in me deciding I need a new camera.

Then meeting up with Salima and the three of is headed to the mall. Hardly spent anything and got interchangeable outfits. Ended up having more money on a gift card than I thought. Then headed to sushi. Didn't have the best service- only tipped a dollar. Don't regret it.

Headed home, Mariah napped while Salima and I vented. Which turned into a huge venting session and then full on recap since it's been so long since we had done that. Felt reallllly nice.
Work in the morning, and I'm feeling pretty good.

Still missing you as always. Realizing I need to calm down. I'm far too far in my head sometimes.


Love you like crazy.