whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Sunday, July 15, 2012

11:01pm

I'm actually looking forward to next semester. That's good right? I guess I'm curious to see where things go. I feel as though things will be different. I will make changes.

But then again, I always say this shit. It's cliche, but this time will be different. I'm taking classes I've never had before. Nothing photography related. (and don't think that will mean I won't be going in to see Brown when I need to develop.)
Courtney starts at Caroline's tomorrow. It's exciting. I'm happy for her. Nicole got the job at Holiday Inn. I wish she would try harder and not be picky about careers. Options are limited in a small town and she deserves better than cleaning hotel rooms.

Work was slow, it was Tiz's last day yesterday. Erika's was today.

I'm going to work on my resume and reapply to places soon. But I probably said that in the last few posts.

Who knows.. I rarely go back and reread what I've said in the past but I know it's been quite some time since I've posted.

I think I decided what my first tattoo will be.


Call it what you will, but I'm going to get the title of my blog.

Que Sera, Sera.
Whatever will be, will be.
It's fitting with my life currently- and the one that's always approaching.

Soon enough I will have that permanently in my body. Now it's just time for placement.

I'll write back soon.