whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Tuesday, July 31, 2012

11:21pm

"Don't be freaked out. I stop texting people for days at a time sometimes. I just need breaks from the world." -Me.

And this happens a lot. I'm still going through this identity crisis and the heat is still getting to me. Today and yesterday combined: I purchased 3 pairs of jeans, 2 long sleeves shirts, a cardigan, flats, some school supplies etc.

I'm fucking ready for autumn. And a trip to the ocean. But today Courtney and I decided to screw the idea of going before school starts. Take a long weekend and drive to Fort Bragg in Autumn when everything is changing and the colours are fantastic. We will bring cameras and take pictures and it will be grand.

That's another thing.. I need to focus on what I love. Photography.....
It's as though I have forgotten all about it. I need to put my damn phone down and pick up one of my cameras. It's bullshit that I'm on this thing 24/7.
Yes- I love it and television and technology of all sorts. But it has become second nature and a reflex to check it. It grosses me out. I need to get out of my head and into the fresh air.

Late September is when Mischa comes back from Cambodia and such to visit his girlfriends mom and family and just travel all round that area. Anywho, that's when I play on getting my tattoo. It's become such a big thought for me. Not only because Kat just got her NOTES tattoo, but because I keep going through these hard tiring weeks at work and feel like I need to remind myself that I can handle it. It's only work, nothing too extreme but it's tiresome. But in the end- whatever will be, will be.
Dad won't like it, I'm sure. But I know that I have a place to stay at Courtney's if necessary. Which is comforting. But I hope not needed.

Austin has been on my mind a tad. Angry and happy about that whole situation.
Saw Cj the other day. That was nice.

I'm ready just to meet someone new and ready for all I am.
But I'm really not too worried or focused on guys right now. I have much more to think about.

•Blake's birthday
-gifts
•School
-shit
•Money
-more shit.
•Car
-urgh......
•ETC

Want & Needs lists are necessary.

But I'm getting tired and need sleep I'm sure.
Work tomorrow.. Meh.
'gnight