whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Sunday, July 29, 2012

9:48pm

"Oatmeal is better than no meal."
This morning (since I had switched shifts with Mel) I worked the morning shift which meant I had to be at Carolines at 6:30am. Right as I am passing the sliding glass door a boy who had to have been a few years older than me,  probably in his 20s.. But asked if I had 80¢.
I normally don't do this but today I took my wallet out of my purse and looked for some change for him. I had just cashed out the majority of my change the night before but I had found 50¢

Handed him the change and he replied with, "oatmeal is better than no meal."..... it just kind of stuck with me today.


Tomorrow Katherine, Corrie, and myself are all being trained for an hour and a half to become supervisors. Then I get to work at 2:30pm.
And honestly, I'm exhausted. I  shouldn't even be  typing now. I should be sleeping.
There was probably something else I wanted to  say before I got off ..
Kat got a tattoo today.  I  watched and envied her. I hope to get mine come September.
Mischa seems pretty fucking rad.

'gnight all.