whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Sunday, July 1, 2012

8:50am

White Rabbit.

It's the first of July and I always forget to say that. Let's hope it works this time.

A few days ago at work I met this woman. This fantastic old lady who told me about the days when she lived in San Francisco and she never had a worry in the world and life was different. She told me how special I was an how important I was. How important customer service was. All these fantastic things. I could have cried. She purchased 3 tea pots and some gummy bears.
She told me about how the government had screwed her over financially.
She too me loads of things.
Then we exchanged names and addresses so we could send each other mail. I have never done that before. Never with an older woman. But it made my heart glow.

Yesterday I went to the river with Nicole, Christian, Teniah, Celeste, and Abby. Which was nice. Although Celeste was supposed to hang out with us after and then flaked to hang out more with Abby and Teniah. What else is new..
Anyways, us 3 went to Scott's Flat after the river to go on Christians friends dads boat. I would have been the third wheel but right as we were unloading the boat 2 of Christians friends were coming in about to leave. So it all ended up working out in the end.

I've gotten quite a few hours in this week so my paycheck won't be completely awful.
My cousin Dustin's birthday is today. I'll be bringing a book.. Meh.

Oh well I'm not what else I wanted to write but I think there was something. If I remember I'll come back to you.