whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Sunday, January 13, 2013

12:13pm

Lunch break blog.

I'm angry.
Currently. I'm sick. Again. Or so it seems.
I'm a tad annoyed too.
I hate talking about her and continuously bringing it up, but Courtney. We aren't friends obviously. We are coworkers.
Ryan came in this morning. I think at this point they are broken up? But it sure didn't seem like it today. Yet she is practically dating the owners son Andrew. Who was dating her old best friend. Who was fired.
I just caught them making out in the office and that's where my frustration comes from.
Not only is she leading Andrew on and giving him false hope, (bc she is moving in June) he is pretty much having her cake and eating it too.
It's just bullshit. It's making me and everyone else uncomfortable. I hate that it affects me so much. She needs to just fucking leave already.

I want to feel better after getting all that out but I don't. I am just so angry. I want to hit her. I want to hit her hard.
GAH.

The worst part is, SHE DOESN'T EVEN GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ANYONE'S FEELINGS. IT'S ALL ABOUT HER.

I want to get off my lunch and be released of y frustration but I can't. Bc she will still be out there. And I have to look at her face.
She just disgusts me to no end.

Anyways.... I wan to leave this post off on a good note.

The best way I can do that is by looking at photos of my favourite little girl.
Here's to you Bird.