whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Monday, January 14, 2013

8:29pm

Sam was let go today.

I don't think it has hit me just yet.
I feel like he will blame me for it. Last night was brutal. He makes working with him so hard sometimes, then when you tell him that he has done something wrong- it just doesn't sink in. You can only teach him so many things.. so many times.. before you just give up.
Before you find that "you're not in the right place".

So this is me apologizing.
But not really.
If I hadn't said something Khrista would have.
Her words exactly.
And you know, I shouldn't feel bad for telling Becky what happened.
You don't get to act the way you do and not suffer a single consequence.
We were all rooting for you Sam..
I was especially.
I guess you just couldn't prove yourself to everyone.

It doesn't matter anymore I suppose.

I'm sorry you cried today.
I'm glad that I missed that.
Convenient rushes.

I just don't do well with boys crying.
It scares me.
It hurts me.
I just can't handle it.
My dad, brother, etc.
I haven't quite become used to or comfortable with it.
And that I am sorry for.

I hope you still show up to the Christmas Party.
I'm your 
Secret Santa..
Here's to you Sammy Boy.

Besides the fact that Sam was fired, I felt like I did such a good job closing.
I busted out all my chores and although I know I had nothing to prove and no one to show to,
I still did a damn good job.
I had a rush of energy or something.
Maybe I just wanted to.. I'm not sure.
Show myself that I shouldn't let this sort of thing affect me? I know Sam blames me for this whole thing. 
(Although Khrista was the one who spoke to Becky. She then wanted to hear my point of view.)
"Because that what Sam does, he blames others for everything."-Ruth

It helped hearing that. But it still hurt to see Ruth sad. 
Since Ruth dated Joe Sam became her little brother. She was rooting for him the most I feel. But he was also awful to her a lot of the time.

It shouldn't have had to go this way- but Sam is 15. And yes he did a great job for a 15 year old, but I wouldn't want- let alone expect, Blake to do what I do everyday.

Sam, I'll miss you bud. 
I hope you come round from time to time.