whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Friday, January 11, 2013

7:47pm

Today was basic.

Worked for the majority of the day.
I finished my FASFA thing  last night.

Now we play the waiting game to see what they do or do not give me.
I signed up for 4 classes again..
If I can't handle it.. 
No. No I won't.. I can't think about it that way.
I need to take this semester by the balls and show it who is boss.
I'm. The. Boss.
I am in control and I will succeed.

I have to.

Nothing much to tell. Dallas and folks are back in town.
Planning on hanging out with her and such on Tuesday I do believe.
I plan on having her bleach a strip of my hair then as well as a movie marathon I suppose?
I'm looking forward to a change up.

I miss my ombre a tad.

Oh! I'm reading The Falt In Our Stars, by John Green.
Fell in love within the first few pages. I cannot put it down.
I'm already more than halfway through and I had to stop reading during my lunch break due to such a sad part. Things are starting to turn and go the direction I had soon come to expect.

I'm sure I will cry tonight. I will most likely finish it within the next night or so.
Then onto We Need To Talk About Kevin.
Which I'm sure, if it's anything like the movie..
I will feel different afterwards.

Next month Perks should be out on DVD.
Cannot wait. It just affected me so greatly..
Oh God..
I need to go read.
Work tomorrow.
I think I may be getting sick.
Possibly from hugging Cru the other day.
Shit.


Until next time.