whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Tuesday, January 28, 2014

10:01

Just a warning to myself: The post after this is very morbid and very sad. Last night wasn't the greatest.

(My emotions are at an all time high.. My period should start in a few days.)

This morning wasn't too great either. Scout had an accident on the rug next to the door because nobody let her out this morning. (Blake..)
So I was woken up half an hour before my alarm from an angry dad.
Had to clean it up. Then just to be a good daughter and get him back on my good side, 
I finally took down the Christmas tree
Vacuumed up the carpet
And loaded and unloaded the dishwasher. 

With my work schedule and 'life' schedule I guess in general, I haven't physically seen my family and probably about two weeks. Me and my dad are getting distant and it's getting shitty. I haven't been helping at all with the new house and I feel bad about that as well. Realizing it's more of his personal project for himself with Blake.
Yes we all will be living there together, but who knows how long I will live there. And that idea terrifies me and excites me. But I'm much more terrified.

I hate thinking about my future most of the time. I don't like thinking about having to be an adult, although I really have been since the age of 12.

There's just so much that's changing and going on and I'm just trying to keep up. I really don't want to work today and of course I work a long shift because Emmit has today off. 
That is how Holly has us scheduled all week.
We can give a big old thanks to the fucking childish Sam for that one. I have no respect for her, and now I'm just counting down the days until she leaves for school. (Which really won't be for months..) Her and Avery really just need to go.

I'm just bitter I suppose. I graduated high school 3 years ago. I avoided drama all 4 years and now I have to deal with it 3 years later at work? What the fuck is that?

If someone has a problem with me or something I do- come fucking talk to me. As uncomfortable as that may be- fucking get over it and just tell me. You don't have to run to Holly.

It's days like these that make me want to find a new job. But I can't afford to go back down to minimum wage. So I'm stuck in this fucking coffeeshop surrounded by young unworthy-of-their-job teenage girls. 

😠😒

Cross your fingers I don't cry and/or hit anyone today.