whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Thursday, January 9, 2014

12:30am

Such. A. Nice. Day.


I went to Barnes & Noble for the first time the other day. Purchased a sketchbook that looks and feels like Tom Riddle's diary. But with graph paper inside. And I also got some ASL flashcards.


Even better today my best friend Cru took photos of me early this morning on a lovely trail and so I got a nice bit of exercise as well as lovely photos of myself! Which never happens due to lack of knowledgeable family members and friends when it comes to cameras.

So yeah- 2014 is fucking rad. And I'm not even going to knock on wood because I just know it will continue.

I've had Monday and Tuesday off (like normal) and then I get tomorrow off too, and Emmit does too! It's just like the best week ever. Then we got our days off that we asked for. 21-24th.

So January is just kicking ass. I just feel so inspired to make this year count. 

  • I'm excited for school and my classes.
  • I'm excited for work-kinda.
  • I'm excited for adventure and doing things.
  • Being active.
  • Friends.
  • New house, room, furniture, etc.
  • Photos/art
  • Emmit..especially Emmit.
This will be our year. I feel good.