whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Sunday, January 19, 2014

10:56pm

Alright. I did it.
No more making myself feel all gross in the pit of my stomach.
Only focusing on the present and future.
Woo Go Me!


Tumblr sucks, so from now on I'm only following artsy blogs of people who go on adventures and use real cameras. Film cameras especially! And build things like cabins and fires and whittle spoons.
Not girls that don't matter anymore that post nude photos (essentially).. to strangers online.
I mean if that's your thing- whatever.
#modestishottest


But not for me. I don't want to see the curves that once were touched by him. Once were even thought about.

Nopenopenope.

Now that site will be for photography inspiration or things to that effect.

It's kind of stupid why that was so hard for me. To press the little rectangular
unfollow button at the top of the page in the upper righthand corner.
For a while I thought I was being the bigger person.
And to an extent I still do- but I also understand why she would
do what I just did (who  knows how long ago).

It was almost too easy. I half expected a pop up to come to my screen that read:
"Are you sure you want to do that?"
But no such thing happened.
With one click I removed more than a person from my dash,
but a feeling. Afeeling, but even more so, a way I used to be.

Old high school girl Monica is gone.
New confident, 
trusting,
loving,
artistic,
curious,
passionate,
sexual,
& grown up Monica is here.


Welcoming 2014 with open arms to new experiences, adventures, and way of being.
I'm planning on being the best Monica I can be from here on out.
Which is such an exciting feeling!


I'm proud of myself for being so positive in this post, you would have never believed me if I told you I had a shit day. Real complete shit. (Exaggeration)..
Just a long, could-have-been-better kinda day. Worked with the 3 coworkers I just could do without.
Then the bad mood I got from them, I felt I was getting from customers.
All round no bueno.

I locked myself away in the back and made beautifully round cookies and listened to Ben Howard pandora. Just kinda tried to listen to the words to every song that came on and think about the story that was being said, rather than focusing on my current one.

Finally work came to an end and Em and I went and got ice cream real food at Fred's. Which was necessary and really quite delicious. Had some soup which was good for my throat (still feeling under the weather) and chow mien.

<<----------------------------->>
Man oh man! forgot to mention the great time that was had last night!
The Caroline's crew and some of my friends all attended black light bowling and it was a compete 
b l a s t!
Beau, Em, Courtney, Traece, Austin, Brooke (Traece's lass), and myself were all playing and it was such a great group of people.
The first game I hit 2 strikes in a row and was just playing really well! I even ended up breaking 100 and winning the round!
Game 2 Emmit kinda got my mojo and hit a turkey which of course led to winning that game. (But only by one point!) We sure make a good team. (:

There are little things I could probably add to this post but I'll give it a day or so. See if they are worth mentioning/remembering.

One thing I cannot forget to remind you/future me is that  the day after tomorrow
me and my love are going on our road trip!
My last 'WooRah' before school.
A chance to get out and breathe some good fresh mountain air with my favorite guy. 

A chance to go photo crazy! I'm pumped!
Okay okay.. I have a big day ahead of me starting in a few hours.
Better get to bed.

goodnight blog.