whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Saturday, January 18, 2014

12:36pm

On my lunch break, feeling kinda stuffy. Woke up through out the night with a sore throat when I swallowed. (Fear of strep..) But that went away but instead a stuffy head, ears, and nose took its place. Elyse is in the process of convincing me I have allergies but I've never had them before so I'm weary to believe it. Although the symptoms sure are making me believe my immune system is starting to weaken or something.

On a brighter note, I've been keeping busy and having fun with Em. Things are continuing to go just swimmingly. Falling more and more in love with him as time goes on. Last night Blake (Bardsley), Austin, Em, and myself all had a little bon fire night with s'mores and laughs. It was great and the fact that Emmit and my best friends are all getting along and becoming friends themselves is fantastic.
I had no doubts that everyone would get along, but it's great to just see every ones interactions and such. Find who has what in common, he also met Traece since I am borrowing a lens from him for the 4 day trip Emmit and I are taking in the next few days.
Tonight I've invited all of my friends mentioned as well as a few of the Carolines crew for Black Light Bowling- which I have no doubts should be fun as hell.

Emmit's birthday is soon following as well. The last of the first. (January 31st). Although this trip is a week early- we will celebrate his becoming a 20 year old for those 4 days.

Lets see, what else is going on in my life that I have yet to document..

- lunch break ended -

Well I have been editing photos again! I suppose that is something new.
I always forget just how much relief it brings whilst editing.
It's just pretty soothing to get back into something that once brought me much joy.



It can't be unseen.


New Years


Working on some long exposures.










I can't begin to tell you how nice it is to see photos of my own back on my blog.
I mean it brings me back to my first few posts that started it all. (One of) the many purposes of this damn thing. I want to document my life and everything that may (or may not) be important.

Days as simple as these, that I may forget in the future and I pray I don't. It's days like these that matter. That count. 
You know the saying:

"stop and smell the roses"


Well there are  f u l l  days that need to be recognized such as this. Walks with Sophie at Empire Mine. Simple talks with her when I explain what aperture is and just lose myself in what I'm saying. 
Macro photos are also sort of an example of this. They are really what I first fell in love with when I discovered what photography was. I have always loved details when it comes to photos or even drawing so taking the little shots along the way with Sophie made me feel really nice. 

I hope I'm not forgetting anything important.. 
Not like I can't come back if I do remember. 
So-

Until next time.