whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

6:03pm

Hi again,
work was okay.
I babysit tomorrow. On my one day off. Bitchin....
On a brighter note, my favourite tv show's second season is premiering Wednseday October 12th.
It is called Work of Art: The Next Great Artist.
This was the love of my life from season one.

Miles Mendenhal...oh baby.

I have to give my sisters film camera back.. So I'm shopping around for an AE-1. Eh.. harder than I thought.
I want a day to just relax.
I wish someone was playing with my hair right now.
I wish I had everything I want.
And I wish that didn't make me sound like an awful person.

I want to start a 365 day project as well. As soon as the new year starts. I feel like I would fail at it though since I can barely handle whats on my plate  currently.