whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Saturday, September 24, 2011

8:02

Awful day. Depressing post. Be forewarned. BLEH.

I woke up and felt crummy, did not want to go to work yet knew I had to anyways. I had to walk my neighbors dog again and feed their rabbits today. {Which I did.} This happened at around 1:07pm. Then was alerted by my phone, and to my surprise it was my work calling. Wondering where I was.

Yepp, thought I came in at 2:30 like normal. Guess again.. So lucky me had to ace to work and yet still arrived 30 minutes late since I live in a town just far enough from civilization to please the rest of my family.

Any who, I got there. Did my job. And whatever.
Now, My little brother is at a school dance and Father Dearest at a class reunion. Which leaves me to be here home alone wishing I was having a movie night with an attractive person of the opposite gender. But does that type of thing happen to me? Hell no. I'm Monica, that one girl. Oh well.
Guess I'll just wander around Flickr and such.

Why can't I just date a Urban Outfitters model. Male or female really. They are all the same person basically. I should probably stay away from Lookbook.nu too. Getting too inspired.




Yeah, I'd date him.

Or her. Or be her.








Damn, I need to take a shower.
Until tomorrow.
Cheers,
M