whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday September 26th

9:33pm
Much better day than the past few! I couldn't tell you how much better it was..
It's not like anything even happened? Just work went well. I finished and turned my essay in on time. Like I said, nothing great happened. It just was?
Tomorrow I have my wonderful classes too :)
Photo and painting.
I just hope that tomorrow is as good as it was today.
I'm not sure if I mentioned but it rained the other day and I really enjoyed it.
I want to come back rather than get warm again.
I wore a sweater and scarf today. <3

I love you with all my heart.
I think I'm having another photo shoot with Courtney again tomorrow. I might even take some self portraits..Who knows what could happen.
Until tomorrow,
Monica