whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday September 16th

10:37
Good Morning,
How are you? I'm doing well. Just lounging about with my puppy Scout. Watching the tele, blogging, and editing pictures.
I made a Facebook page for my photography recently. I've wanted to for a while but it wasn't until my new found friend Traece said I should that I actually did it. He has one and got me inspired. He is my partner in my photography class and I will admit, he is quite attractive. We send text messages and such and are planning t hang out and watch movies {he works at a movie store and can get free movies, so why not?}
Anyways, I will just have to wait and see how it goes.

My house is cold. It is finally cooling down. Sweater weather is soon approaching and I couldn't be more excited. Lets see, what else is going on in my life? Oh I edited some images of my friends Nicole in her pointe shoes and her mother's friend saw them and thought they were done by a professional, and said that I should try and sell prints! So that is exciting. I don't even know where to begin in order to do that though.. I will figure something out. I want to put myself out there.

This is Nicole.



Well, I may post a bit later. I am doing a photo shoot with my friend Courtney later at the river. So I'm sure you will hear about that and most likely get a few pictures posted.


Cheers, M