whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Thursday, September 29, 2011

Robbie

Thursday September 29th
I miss you.
I miss your silliness.
I miss your hair.
I miss your wonderful shirts.
I miss you.

I brought Blake to school today, then went and hung out in the back room at work and had  nice conversation with my friend and coworker Roderick. Made Traece a drink and then met him early at school so we could listen to music and just chill. That was nice.
Fuck him for having a girlfriend.
My friend believes that he is leading me on.. I am starting to wonder if she is right.

The other friend in my painting class who I thought may like me basically told me I'm like his sister soooooo thatsfuckingawesome.

I have quite a bit of homework I need to do and I work tomorrow and then am most likely babysitting on Saturday. I kind of wanted to go to the Celtic Festival this weekend, so much for that. It was my best friend's birthday yesterday. We hardly ever talk so I kind of almost forgot. Super cool... doubt she even cares or noticed, as long as her boyfriend is around nothing else in the world fucking matters. Bullshit.

I don't know what to do anymore. Its like I'm kind of done taking it day by day and just letting everything happen for me and just roll on by {way too hard to explain what goes on in my head}. Like I just feel like I'm just standing there and everyone else is going places and doing things and constantly moving and I'm just standing there.
Like I'm the only still object in a long exposure.
What do I do to change this? I just want to take pictures. So many pictures.. All day. Why do I have to do anything else?
One thing I certainly need to do is shower.
Might write more later tonight. Maybe even pull an all nighter, no school for me tomorrow, thank goodness..
We'll see,
Monica