whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Spetember 27th

6:27pm
Today was productive. Sort of. I'm not really sure why I even said that. I am working on my photography project. Figuring out how my camera works. {Really my sisters, but I need it for the class since it's only film.} This project is for ourselves so we can see how our camera works. Some cameras may suggest a setting depending on the light and once developed it will show on a proof sheet that your camera may overexpose or underexpose by a full f-stop.

Fun fact of the day.


Explored Nevada City a tad today with my friend. Got some shots in the infamous Mekka.
Fairy Tea.
I wish today had gone better. I feel like it didn't go like my normal Tuesdays. Kind of throwing me off. Ehhhh. I don't like this feeling. Like there is something I need to say or do but don't know how to or want to or something. I can't even explain it. And I'm being all negative and mean. Which is not easy for me to admit. Everyone is doing something wrong in my eyes and I just can't deal with it.
I want someone new to text me. I want to meet new people. Go places. Pause time and not have to deal with this shit anymore. {Even though there is nothing really there to deal with.}
GAH I can't handle this. I need to just stop. Maybe just take a shower or something.. But even that doesn't sound appealing. :(
Seriously why can I not just be happy? I sound so miserable and I'm really not I just HATE this awful mood I have been in for the past few days. Fuck this..

For the special someone who will be reading this later, I thnk you might like this. It's cute and I liked it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU&feature=related