whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday September 9th

Same old, same old. Well, just a bit. I have been taking pictures like crazy since the new camera arrived. I have had many photo shoots already. Then there is still work, I have my 2 week test this weekend. {basically just there to see if I have been learning all that I should by this time.} I'm a bit nervous only because I thought it was 'miss more than 6 and she's fired' kind of test. I was informed it's not, thank God.. but still wish me luck anyways.



 I got so many absolutely wonderful shots of this gorgeous little girl. I clearly was messing around with my aperture settings, found 4,5.6,6.3 and adore the effect. I am just so excited about photography all over again. This is what I'm going to do with my life, I can only do more now.

If you haven't already seen her work, and chances are you haven't, here you go. This is my inspiration for developing my photographic career and lifestyle.
Megan McIsaac, a genius. I hope you enjoy.


I shall leave you with yet another Marc Johns piece.

I should go.
Cheers, M