whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday September 24th

9:23am
Yesterday was not what I wanted. The heels were cute but my feet ached. My manager was at work today and I'm not used to working around her.. I didn't work on my essay. And was in desperate need of Midol last night. It just could have gone better..
I sure hope that things go better today.....

Bleh.

Traece and I are still talking and I feel that that is going well. But ever since my off day yesterday I don't want to get too excited or expect anything from him or that situation or anything. I don't want to jinx it.

Oh God.. I feel like shit. I want to just throw up and then cuddle with Scout and watch a movie with Traece. Ugh.

Bye.