whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Monday, October 10, 2011

10:16am

So I'm sitting here at work {not on the clock, but rather doing homework.} Oddly enough I could get used to this. Not going to class I mean. I enjoy being here. Thrilled I can call this my first job.
Not so thrilled I can't make up the math test I'm missing. I can sort of, if I get a good grade on the final.
Complicated shit man.

Any who, I'm listening to music, people watching, and enjoying the rain outside. Good morning to me. :)

I won a camera on eBay yesterday! Finally! Canon AE-1 program for $44 dollars, oh yes.. quite a steal. << not quite sure if that is the correct version of steal/steel? Think I'm right, not sure. But I don't care because I'm just in such a good mood. I also bought my 50mm lens for my Nikon. Oh the glorious depth of field I shall soon be able to play around with. {Dirty talk from a photographer.. HA}
Oh man.. I'm weird.

And because one of my posts is never complete without a few pictures...
Proof they exist.
{Jackalope.}
Probably my favourite movie, at least currently.


Well, I really should be doing my homework so I best be off.
Hope whoever reads this has as great a day as I am!
Cross your fingers it stays this way.
Monica