whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Thursday, October 6, 2011

10:51pm

I don't know why I do half the things I do for you.
Like bringing you sweets before work, you have a girlfriend. But hey, thanks for winding my film for me today. I was never taught so you saved my ass on that one.
I'm camera shopping, yet again always.

Finally chap stick weather. Not that it's necessarily a good thing. But also, not like my lips are touching anyone elses.

  1. I learned how to crochet today.
  2. Started reading Johnathan Safran Foer's book Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close again. I guess the movie is coming out in December.. I'm weary about it.
  3. Work meeting tonight. Coffee Makers GALORE
  4. Worked more on my painting.
That's about as productive as I was today I believe.

Still have an essay to write, then hopefully can go to some open art shows around town sometime this weekend. 2 Different guy friends want me to go with them. I know what you're thinking..  I wish.
Oh well. Whatever. I'm going to bed and getting some rest.

Someone buy me this shirt.
Until another day,
{preferably tomorrow},
Monica.