whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Saturday, October 1, 2011

8:17pm

Babysat today. Got some homework done. Decent day.
Took some pictures. Unsure if any even alright.
Edited this portrait before I left. It's meh. I will most likely try to redo something similar to it.
My hand is kinda dumb. Looks all puffy. How the hell do you lose weight in your hands? Seriously curious.
I think I work tomorrow, I am planning on wearing my oxfords {not the heels..} and my long socks. And my goldenrod scarf! Oh how I love that scarf. It is supposed to rain on Monday and Tuesday so I'm preparing for some wonderful photo taking weather. <3
I'm shopping for a new lens and a Canon AE-1. I sadly must give back my sisters slr.. I wasn't in love with it so its not that big of a deal I suppose.

I was on an editing rampage this morning. So here you go.





I wish there was more time in the day.. But then again, don't we all?

I want to go to Ireland.
Lets just go,
Monica.