whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Thursday, October 27, 2011

8:57pm

I thought of you today, seeing as how I didn't wear underwear. Or yesterday, just forgot to blog about it. I thought of both of you really.
I still want to go to Ireland. My photo teacher told me that back in the day the boys and girls there sat on opposite sides of the classroom and weren't allowed to talk to each other. And went off of them being bitter. Then my partner lost his glasses. He found them.

I want to watch Requiem for a Dream. Sounds like something that would make me cry. Everyone needs a good cry.

A few weeks ago I was going through my phone and old locked text messages, I found this conversation (well really just 2 replies I had said randomly):

Me: Why do you think its so hard to remember dreams? It's like our brain can't hold them all or doesn't want to for some reason? Because it knows we will tell someone and they could possibly get hurt or something? I'm not sure.
Me: I think our brains are more complex and complicated than we give them credit for. I think they try to protect us.

And that is that.
Robbie. <3

My best friends.

Yeah we're Hipsters. STFU.
I wish I was half as purdy as Krisanna.
I want to know your world. I want to cuddle and watch movies and Right now as I read this all I see is I want, I want, I want. I'm so selfish. Whatever. This is me not giving a fuck. And typing just to say things.

I am going to try and write a post one of these days without saying "I".

Goodnight.