whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Friday, October 14, 2011

11:10am

I got more art supplies.


None of which I use in my actual painting class. Well, maybe the pens or the palette. But I purchased watercolours instead of acrylic, I prefer watercolours.

I want to stay home and paint, crochet, read, take pictures, or do my homework. But I must work at 2:30pm.
Oh well.

I have this feeling of serenity at the moment. I get that feeling after I take a few minutes and look at my favourite artist paintings and sketches, Adara Sanchez.




I honestly get the tingles or feel completely serene when I do this. Just have time to myself to just appreciate someones true talent for what it is. This is what she loves doing, and I admire her for it.
Her linework is brilliant. And now that I have watercolours of my own I can recreate her work yet again.

I should bathe,
have a nice day.