whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Monday, October 3, 2011

8:08pm

You gave my goosebumps in my brain.
I read the things you had to say and your words.. made me sink inside my head.
I felt relaxed.
I can't remember the last time I felt truly at peace and after reading what you had to say I did I suppose you could say. I haven't known you long but it doesn't matter. I'm glad I know you now.
Keep writing. Never stop.
Jill.

Now that I have said all my mushy feelings.. I had a really nice day. I'm excited for tomorrow. Good classes with good people. Field trip a mile away from class.. Still pretty exciting. Not having to be in class. Walking around in the brisk air with a camera around my neck, what more can a girl ask for? Oh yeah, a non-empty hand. I wouldn't even mind if it got all sweaty really fast. Just knowing you are touching me in some way would be nice.

I'm sick and tired of being alone.
I want to do something spontaneous damnit!
How much longer am I going to just keep talking about doing all these things or something? I'm all talk and no action.

Or am I?
Hell if I know....

What?
I don't want to sleep. I want to draw. I want to paint. I want to do so much.
I'll just go to Alaska when it is light 24 hours straight and actually accomplish something.

Only in my dreams right?
P.S. My puppy can jump on the couch now.

You guessed it.
Me