whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Friday, October 7, 2011

10:47pm

EVERYONE, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Especially you Blake and Dad. I'm sick and tired of you telling me what to do.
Blake, how many times must we go over that I am 18 years old and you are not? You are barely 14.
Dad, what else do I have to do to prove to you I am an adult and can be treated like one?

I can only handle so much before I explode.
The frustration I have to keep inside is bullshit.

If want to dye my hair again, I'm going to dye my hair again.
If want to buy something with my own money, I'm going to.
ESPECIALLY A FUCKING CAMERA.
If I want to go on the computer, don't tell me I can't.

Just keep in mind.. the more you pull, the more I'm going to want to break free.
One day I will grow strong enough teeth to rip through this god damned leash and be free....
Until then, don't talk to me. Don't waste your breath. I was doing just fine 30 minutes ago before you had to say one word to me. So lets go back in time and shut up, shall we?
You worry about you and I'll do the same.