whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10:40pm

Robbie: If You Could Be One Age Forever What Would It Be?
 
Myself: Hmmmm. I like 18. But then again, I don't know what 19 is like or what will happen. Or 25. I liked being little, while life was good. And I just climbed trees all day and didn't know what was going on and my parents were happy and my grandpa was alive. Before everything changed.
 
 
Halloween is getting closer and I'm pretty excited. Just going to be a pirate again.
 
 
I need to take more pictures.
Lets just move to Ireland okay?
I was thinking about my favourite childhood movie earlier today, then you made me think about it again.



A small earthquake just hit. Shook my mirror and I got kind of nervous. I thought it may have been my dad running into my room. Its late so I thought I would have gotten in trouble. But it wasn't, he is still asleep and all is well.
 
I should sleep though.