whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Friday, October 28, 2011

10:38am

Autumn, I love you.

Starting off a post with a picture has to be a good omen right? Halloween costume shopping today for my little brother and then possibly could go look at some new plugs at Tribal Weaver.
I dyed my hair black last night to accentuate my pirate costume. Plus it needed to be done.
I'm going on a picnic with Krisanna today in our secret spot. (Okay so it's not so secret.. give us a break.) We still like it.
Pictures will be taken.
Especially on my new Canon AE-1 Program.
My new exciting toy.
I have high hopes for today. I got to sleep in and that was a wonderful thing.


I think you are l o v e l y.
I'm getting a typewriter soon, and hopefully a
r e c o r d   p l a y e r
because you inspired me.
I enjoy putting an excessive amount of s p a c e s
between my words. This is me not giving a fuck because
I'm in a good mood.
Lets e n j o y the day
shall we?

<3