whatever will be. will be.



I'm not sure what I'm doing with this just yet, but nice to meet you.



Monday, October 10, 2011

9:49pm

I get in these weird moods where I suddenly feel sick and so I get really quiet and all my energy goes away. I start to breathe fast sometimes. I'm not sure.

It happened today, but only for a little while. I just needed water and food. Other than that it was a nice day.
Very excited for the next few days, I should be receiving quite a few things in the mail all week, and who doesn't love getting things in the mail?

Best part about my day:
An extremely attractive guy from England came into work today and ordered, yep you guessed it, tea. :)
Earl Grey. Oh his accent was wonderful. Would have married him right on the spot.
We chatted a bit about life and travels. Quite nice indeed.
Made me want to go to Ireland even more than I have in the past few days. I've been thinking about Ireland quite a bit.

Well. Here are some good songs I'm currently enjoying all by who might be my favourite band:

I'm clearly having a Bon Iver attack and couldn't be more happy.
Now I'm wishing I had brought my iPod in from my car so I could fall asleep to it.

Perhaps tomorrow night.
Alright,
Goodnight.